It won’t be long before Valentine’s Day is here. Like with most holidays, you can’t wait until the day before to make your plans. Not if you want to do something exceptional and especially if you want to make a lasting impression on someone. We have some tips on how to experience the best Valentine’s Day in Cape San Blas ever.
1. One of the best ways to take the holiday into the realm of truly romantic is to get away together. Make a reservation at one of our Sunset Reflections vacation rentals for just the two of you. You won’t find any better accommodations for a romantic vacation away together than what you’ll find right here on the beaches of Cape San Blas.
2. Start to plan your trip before you arrive, right down to what you’ll have for breakfast while sitting on the balcony enjoying the view and watching the sunrise. You’ll see that it’s not just sunsets that are incredibly romantic but the are sunrises too!
3. Make plans to dine by candlelight on the beach — just the two of you. Whether you spread a blanket and candles or set up a table and two chairs and eat on fine china, it’s the romance of the moment that will sweep you both away. Add some soft music and take it over the top.
4. Just because you’re not at home doesn’t mean you can’t have flowers delivered to where you are. A bouquet arriving at somewhere other than your home or work place is truly unexpected and very romantic!
5. If you choose to go out for dinner make it somewhere special. Go to a an area restaurant that serves the type of food your partner most enjoys. Be sure to call ahead and make a reservation. Many restaurants will be having Valentine’s Day specials on February 14.
At Sunset Reflections we have a nice assortment of beautiful vacation rentals that will make the perfect setting for this most romantic holiday. With extra amenities such as swimming pools, Jacuzzis and hot tubs, you’re sure to have a delightful Valentine’s Day when you spend this year’s holiday right here with us!