Click image above to expand the photo size
BEACH RETREAT is a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath Gulf-front home in a private setting with direct, dedicated beach access and a private, heated pool. This home has a great floor plan with expansive unobstructed beach views from all living areas, including the 4 beachfront bedrooms, 3 with king-sized beds. The kitchen and bathrooms are all remodeled and upgraded with granite counters and stainless appliances. A second full-size refrigerator is conveniently located on the ground floor near pool and beach.
This home makes a perfect romantic getaway or a great family vacation destination, accommodating up to 12.
The two elevated decks are joined by the large pool deck area and a ground level beach-side sun deck. There is a large screened upper porch with walkouts from three of the bedrooms. Exit the main living area directly down the sweeping wide stairs to the ground level deck.
Situated on 75-foot beach frontage with an empty lot on one side and empty lots across the street, Beach Retreat offers plenty of privacy. There is ample space for parking multiple vehicles and the drive.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking the length of Cape San Blas or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear will go a long way. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find a rental company, your gear will be delivered to the house and waiting for your arrival.
- Private heated pool
- Private boardwalk
- Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
- 4-Burner gas grill and park-style charcoal grill
- Laundry facilities
- Back door with access to grills, pool, beach, and outdoor shower
- Full sized refrigerator
- Tiled floors
- Gulf-front King master bedroom
- En suite bath with access also from main living area
- Bathroom has granite counters and Kohler stainless double vanity
- Comfortable living room with full-sized sleeper sofa with an upgraded spring mattress
- 48-inch big-screen TV with Blu-Ray player and over a 300 movie library
- Updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Beautiful dining area
- Carpeted floors
- Gulf-front King Master bedroom with walkout to screened deck
- En suite master bath with granite counters and Kohler stainless double vanity
- Gulf-front King with walkout to screened deck
- Shared hall bath with granite counters and Kohler stainless double vanity
- Gulf-front bedroom with two full beds and walkout to screened deck
- Private access to hall bath
The house offers so many amenities including private heated Gulf-front pool, 2 full-size refrigerators, full laundry facilities, dual zoned air conditioning, stereo, 5 TVs, stereo and CD player, wireless DSL, unlimited long distance to US and Canada, two safes, large covered deck, large screened porch over-looking the Gulf, outdoor shower with hot & cold water, open floor plan, and great beach views from almost anywhere in the house.
You can launch your boat at one of the 3 boat ramps that are all within 10 miles. During your stay, be sure to visit nearby Port St. Joe (10 miles), Mexico Beach (17 miles), and historic Apalachicola (20 miles) for fine seafood, dining, great shopping and lots of seasonal events. Or play golf at St. Joseph Bay Golf and Country Club (7 miles).
Pets and pool heat can be requested for additional fees. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.