Click image above to expand the photo size
Just steps from the Gulf of Mexico, La Casa Ria is the perfect family getaway.
You won't believe your eyes when you see this beautiful home. This 6 bedroom, 4 bath and 2-1/2 bath home with a private pool, is located just steps from the Gulf of Mexico. Features include full kitchen, washer/dryer, game-room with pool table, ceramic tile throughout, enclosed outside shower, landscaped grounds, 2 screened porches, park style charcoal grill, and numerous decks.
Prepare dinner for the entire family in the full kitchen, outfitted with all of the small appliances of home. Choose to sleep in one of the four gulf-front bedrooms, each with a king bed and private deck, or one of the two bay-side bedrooms. If you get one of those rainy days, spend the day playing pool in the game room or taking in the view from the screened in porch.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
- 2 Car Garage and tons of storage for beach gear and bikes
- Half bath in the garage for easy access when at the pool and the beach
- Small reading nook for escape from the hustle and bustle
- Fully stocked kitchen included Le Creuset cookware
- 2 King bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms each with their own TV and screened in porch with view of the gulf
- Dining table that seats 6, plus additional bar stools. There are also additional table leaves in the closet off the kitchen
- Deck with outdoor seating and incredible views of the gulf
- Living room with TV with oversized couch
- Half bathroom with laundry facilities
- 2 King bedrooms with private deck facing the gulf and TVs in each room
- 5th bedroom with 2 twin beds and shares Jack-and-Jill bathroom with a king bed
- 6th bedroom with one twin and a trundle bed
- Another full bathroom for sharing between King bedroom and Twin/trundle room
- Additional living space with couch and TV
- Pool table
This home is located 2 1/2 miles before St. Joseph State Park. 2760 square feet
Unfortunately, this home is not pet-friendly.