Click image above to expand the photo size
PRIVATE RESERVE is a luxurious, spacious and very secluded home with awesome views and fabulous amenities. You can swim in your own screened-in heated pool with full privacy. It’s a short walk or ride to the beach. Down at the dock there is a swing where you can look at wildlife or enjoy scalloping at the bay shore.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Large parking area
• Ramp to second floor is easier for people, pets, and carrying luggage
• Screened porch that opens to a screened pool deck
• Private, heated and screened enclosed pool
• Full refrigerator at pool deck
• Large fenced dog run off of pool deck
• Hot and cold outdoor shower
• Boardwalk to gazebo with fish-cleaning sink and swing
• Private dock
• Main entry
• Second entry for lower level of house
• 2nd living room with large TV/DVD
• Queen sofa sleeper
• 2nd kitchen with eating area
• Washer and dryer
• Full bath with step-in shower
• King bedroom with walkout to screened porch and pool
• Queen bedroom with walkout to screened porch and pool
• Spacious living area with gas fireplace
• 55-inch LCD HDTV and full audio/video capability
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Game or dining table for 4-6
• Walkout to huge screened porch
• Open sundeck with 5-person hot tub and Chiminea
• Gas grill
• Stairs to lower level and boardwalk to private dock
• Separate dining room with convenient pass-thru from kitchen
• Walkout to western facing sundeck
• Large entertainers' kitchen with peninsula, wine cooler and pantry
• Large laundry room with access to master bath
• Spacious Bay-front King master bedroom
• Walkout to screened porch
• Walk-in closet
• Upscale master bath with double vanities, double shower, and jetted tub
• Ottoman available for suitcases, also converts to a twin bed
• 2nd King Bay-front with walk-out to screened porch
• Has own door to hall bath
• 3rd bedroom on this level has Queen bed and set of bunks
• Access to hall bath
The sunrise view from the deck is so spectacular, it was featured in Atlanta Southeast Airlines magazine article featuring the Forgotten Coast.
This home has 1850 sq ft of decks and screened porches excluding the pool deck. Set in a private setting, this getaway is located on one acre, with the nearest neighboring home located 300 feet away. The large fenced dog run is accessible from the front of the house or from the pool deck.
Less than 5 minutes to state park and boat ramp and less than 1/2 mile to beach access. Bike path at top of driveway.
One large or 2 small dogs and pool heat can be requested for additional fees. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.