Click image above to expand the photo size
Includes your choice of $250 of Sunset Beach Gear Delivered!
SAN BELIZE is thoughtfully laid out to entertain one or several families and has the fenced and landscaped yard that most Cape homeowners wish they could have but don't have space. The great room provides a large open area for family gatherings but you can get some alone time on one of the wrap-around decks or in the family room on the ground floor. With private pool, custom interiors, fine furnishings, fully stocked kitchen, and vintage heart of pine floors, you will want to spend your vacation in the house, but try to visit the beach at least once during your stay.
The fenced yard is landscaped to provide a private sanctuary for the yard and pool area. With palm trees, citrus trees and Hibiscus, birds and butterflies will entertain you daily. The fenced yard also provides a safe haven for children or pets.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• Storage garage and additional off-street parking
• Fenced yard with separate gate and fencing around pool
• Private pool with large deck
• Poolside picnic table
• Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
• Large covered deck with porch swing
• House entry and elevator access
• Family Room with ½ bath also accessible from pool
• 2 sleeper sofas in Family Room
• King Master suite with en suite bath
• Large King Master suite
• En suite Master bath with garden tub
• Walkout to large wrap-around deck
• Queen bedroom with shared bath in the hall and walkout to deck
• Twin over Full and Twin over Twin bunk room with shared hall bath and walkout to deck
• Plasma/LCD TVs with built-in DVD's in all bedrooms
• Large covered deck
• Great Room with 50-inch plasma screen and two recliners
• Daybed located in quiet corner of the Great Room
• Expansive kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
• Margarita machine
• Large island that seats 4
• Two dining areas will comfortably seat your group
• Office nook if you just "have to" work
• Half bath
• Full laundry facility
• 3 walkouts to wrap-around deck
• Gas grill
• Large picnic table for outdoor dining
The beautiful Gulf of Mexico and our white sandy beaches are just 150 yards on a private sandy road. The close proximity to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path makes San Belize a perfect choice for biking and hiking enthusiasts. The path runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park.
Pets are allowed for additional fee. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.