Click image above to expand the photo size
Your Reservation includes $250 of Beach Gear, your choice, delivered to your door on the day you arrive!!
SUNSET PARADISE is a beautiful pet-friendly Gulf-front home with gorgeous views of the white, sugar sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The home is only steps to the beach walkway and to the large community pool. There are 3 gulf front decks that overlook the beach and Gulf. This unit is unique because 2 bedrooms are Gulf-front and all 3 bedrooms have their own en suite bathrooms plus a half bath on the main level.
See spectacular views from the living area and the two Gulf-front bedrooms. The decks on each floor have privacy walls on both sides. This home gets beautiful sunset views, the sunsets dripping down into the water are amazing and different every day. The home is well located just steps from the beach walkway and pool.
The community has an extra large swimming pool, a playground area for the children and a large stretch of undeveloped beach north of the complex, making for very low density on the beach. It is only 1/2 mile to St Joseph Peninsula State Park with boat launch, hiking, bike trails, Bay and Gulf beaches.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- Open outdoor shower
- Stairs to the main entry
- Full sized laundry facilities
- Gas grill
- Dining area with Bay window
- Fully stocked kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Kitchen peninsula with seating for 4
- Living area with walkout to Gulf-front deck
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player
- Library of movies, books and games
- Half bath
- Bedroom with 2 Twin beds and en suite bath
- Queen Gulf-front bedroom with private covered deck overlooking the Gulf and a en suite bath
- Master suite with sitting area
- Walk-in closet
- Walk-out to private uncovered Gulf-front deck with incredible views
- Master bath with double vanity, and tub/shower combo
With 2 Gulf-front bedrooms, Twin beds in third bedroom and a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room, the total sleeping accommodations for Sunset Paradise is 8.
The home, beach and community are pet-friendly. Some of the nearby restaurants are open air and pet friendly. Cape San Blas is located on a beautiful peninsula about 10 miles long, with 5 miles of State Park at the tip, the Gulf and gorgeous beaches on one side and pristine St Joseph Bay less than a mile away at the widest point are on the other side. We have no high rises on the peninsula and the beaches are low density.
Pets are allowed for additional fee. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.