Every year you get another chance to amp up your Valentine’s Day like never before but how many times do you miss the opportunity? Like happens with many holidays, don’t wait until the day before to make your plans. If you want this to be the year you make a big impact, we have some tips on how to have the best Valentine’s Day in Cape San Blas ever.
1. Make a reservation at one of our Sunset Reflections vacation rentals for just the two of you over Valentine’s Day. You won’t find any better accommodations providing a romantic vacation than what you’ll find right here on the beaches of Cape San Blas.
2. Work out all the details of your trip long before you arrive, right down to what you’ll have for breakfast while sitting on the balcony enjoying views and watching sunrises. Starting to make your plans early will pay off big rewards in the end.
3. Make your Valentine’s Day plans to include dining by candlelight on the beach. Whether you spread a blanket or set up a table and chairs, it’s the romance of the moment that will have the greatest impact. Add some candles and soft music to take it over the top.
4. Go ahead and have those flowers delivered. A bouquet arriving at somewhere other than your home or work place is truly unexpected and quite romantic!
5. If you choose to go out for dinner make it a special place. Go to an area restaurant that serves the type of food your partner most enjoys. Call ahead — way ahead — to make a reservation. Many restaurants have Valentine’s Day specials on February 14.
At Sunset Reflections we have a wonderful assortment of beautiful vacation rentals that will make the perfect setting for this romantic holiday. With extra amenities like swimming pools, Jacuzzis and hot tubs, you’re sure to have a delightful Valentine’s Day when you spend this year’s holiday with us!