Click image above to expand the photo size
Adagio Beach is a pet-friendly ocean-front home with an elevator, screened-in porch, private beachfront heated pool, and 6 bedrooms including 4 King Gulf-front bedrooms, each featuring its own private bath and flat-screen TV. This home is spacious with more than 2,700 square feet PLUS 3 beachfront decks.
This home has breathtaking views overlooking the beach and Gulf on Indian Pass. It is situated forward of nearby houses, providing unobstructed views for miles down the beach. Beautifully decorated, it includes all housewares and electronics. The beach views are captivating from the open, spacious living area and the four King Gulf-front bedrooms. Stairs from the first-floor deck take you into the area that features a private heated beachfront pool, privacy surround, private outdoor shower and adjacent walkway to the beach. Walkouts from the living area take you to the large screened porch. The elevator is accessible from all floors.
The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and is well stocked for all your culinary needs.
There are four Gulf-front bedrooms with King beds, each with its own bathroom and convenient access to the beachfront decks. There are five full bathrooms (four have tiled showers and one has a tub/shower combination). Plus, you'll love the convenient half-bath on the main living floor.
*While this home has an elevator, it is intended as a bonus amenity only and may be unavailable for use during your stay.*
- Private pool **Pool heating available Oct 1-May 1 for $35 per day**
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That’s right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
• Elevator access
• Gas Grill
• 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
• 2 King Gulf-front bedrooms, each with own bath (1 has attached bath, 1 has private bath just outside in the hall) and each with access to the Gulf-front deck
• Stairs to pool and beach access.
• First floor open deck has awesome views of beach.
• A gate on this deck prevents pets and children from accessing the stairs.
• 1 Queen bedroom, with private deck with beach views and entry to Jack and Jill bath
• 1 Bedroom with 4 child-sized bunks, sharing Jack and Jill bath
• Main living area and 1/2 bath
• Open living area with upscale kitchen, expansive views of the beach and walkouts to the screened porch.
• Living room with large flat screen TV plus Blu-ray DVD player
• Beautiful extra large wood dining table seating up to 12
• Fully equipped gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops and beach view.
• Granite island with 4 stools is great for casual dining or communing during food preparation.
• Convenient half bath
• Laundry room with full sized washer and dryer plus second fridge located just off the kitchen.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, desk area
• 2 King Gulf-front bedrooms with walkouts to beachfront deck
• Primary bath has double vanities and tiled shower
• Second King bedroom has private bath just outside the door
We welcome up to 2 dogs for an additional non-refundable pet fee of $280. While the pool can be heated for an additional fee, the temperature of the water will be largely dependent upon outside temps. Paying the pool heat fee will not guarantee a sufficiently heated pool when ambient temperatures fall under 60 degrees. Pool heat also requires sufficient time to raise the temperature.
No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted & there is a minimum age requirement.