Click image above to expand the photo size
Outdoor and indoor amenities are abundant at Grey Havens. You will enjoy a custom designed heated pool with a private outdoor shower and changing room, a large sunken hot tub on the main level deck, beautifully landscaped lawn with butterflies galore, 175 ft. private dock ending in a shaded and lighted gazebo with running water (a boat lift is available as an option). The home has over 4600 sq. ft. of interior space with beautiful heart-pine flooring throughout and magnificent views of the Bay as well as the Gulf.
Guests have numerous options to choose from. The expansive open concept kitchen comes fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, two refrigerators, and multiple work areas, creating the best atmosphere to prepare and enjoy a meal with your family and friends. The primary family great room, seating up to 27 comfortably, has large light allowing windows and a vaulted ceiling with 6 cooling ceiling fans. This tropical paradise also has a 75 ft. wide sun room with expansive windows overlooking the bay.
The sun room has a conversation area that seats 7 centered around a fireplace as well as two large game/card tables and four ceiling fans. Grey Haven's also features an extra-large laundry room and washing station with plenty of shelves and hanging racks.
You can gather and watch the sun rise off the back main deck or step out on the upper deck in the afternoon to get a glimpse of the gulf at sunset. The large screened-in porch offers the perfect spot to enjoy views of the bay, dinner, games and family banter.
The loft area provides the perfect social space for kids. The ITSF-Certified foosball table allows you to decompress and let out your competitive spirit.
You will also find covered parking, extra-wide driveway for boat parking, a short walk to dedicated beach access on the Gulf side. All nature lover will enjoy the St. Joseph State Park is only a mile down the road and rated as one of the best state parks in the U.S. and one of the best beaches in the nation.
We know you will agree with us that Grey Havens is paradise on the water.
Pets are allowed for an additional fee.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Wide driveway and covered parking
• Private heated pool with Bay views
• 175 ft. private dock with lighted gazebo
• Boat lift available for additional $250 per booking
• Large enclosed outdoor shower
• Entry to ground floor of house and stairs to the main level
• Bedroom with 2 sets of Twin bunks and Queen Futon
• 2nd Bedroom with Full bed
• Shared bath with tub/shower combo
• Large gathering room with dining, living, and kitchen
• Extra refrigerator
• Desk and printer
• 75 ft. long sun room with Bay views
• Queen bedroom with private bath
• King bedroom with private bath and French doors to sun room
• Large King Master Suite with sitting area and large Master bath
• French doors from Master to sun room provides exceptional Bay views
• Full-sized laundry facilities
• Sun deck with 7-person sunken hot tub and vista views
• Screened eat-in porch with Bay view
• Open loft with Queen Futon
• Tournament quality Foosball table
• Walkout to third level deck