**Post Hurricane Michael Update: Starbright Retreat has had minor updates including new flooring and fresh paint. In fact, the beach access is now ever easier. We look forward to having you stay with us beginning in February!**
If you are looking for a home with beachfront benefits without the beachfront price, your search has just ended – Starbright Retreat is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath 1st tier home that accommodates 8 and boasts incredible Gulf views. Only one house from the beach, this beach house has dedicated, easy beach access. The two covered beach-side decks provide great relaxing areas, have your morning coffee or a glass of wine while the sun sets. Read a book or simply sit and watch the tide move in and out. After all, you will be on vacation.
*Note: If your preferred date range is unavailable, please contact our sales team directly to confirm availability or request an exception to minimum stay restrictions. We are more than happy to help and can often provide a flexible solution when the opportunity is available.*
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Covered parking for 2, 1 extra parking in driveway
• Deeded beach access with stepping stones to lead the way
• Interior steps to the main level
• Open concept living area
• Full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
• Walk-out to Gulf-side deck
• Gated stairs down to beach access
• Queen bedroom with access to hall bath
• King Master bedroom with en suite bath
• Shared Gulf-side deck with 2nd King bedroom
• King Gulf-side bedroom using shared hall bath and access to Gulf-side deck
• Bedroom with two Twin beds using shared hall bath
• Full sized laundry facilities
Golf, fishing, swimming, kayaking and snorkeling in the area are excellent. Just have to shop, Port St. Joe is approximately 10 miles away and Apalachicola is 22 miles.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.