Click image above to expand the photo size
STARBRIGHT is a fun vacation house just 200 yards from the sugar-white sandy beaches of Cape San Blas. Hand-painted fish and bubbles decorate this home; let the kids make a game of counting the bubbles -- they are throughout the house. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, this home is perfect for a family or couples wanting to share a beach vacation together.
Kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, Gulf and Bay access are all within walking distance. No major roads to cross in your walk to the Gulf, just a quiet stroll through the community of San Dunes. For the active-minded, Starbright is just across the road from the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path. This path runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park, making Starbright a great choice for biking and walking enthusiasts that don’t want to give up their lifestyle even on vacation.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Covered parking for four vehicles (watch low hanging beams with larger vehicles)
• Fenced area for pets with stairs to main deck
• Outdoor shower
• Community road with beach access on two boardwalks
• Access to shared bathroom from main deck, convenient when coming in from beach or outdoor shower
• Main deck with beautiful Bay view
• Bay-side Queen bedroom
• Well stocked kitchen
• Seating for 4 at breakfast bar
• Dining for 6
• Living area with access to beach-side deck and grill
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Shared bath for Queen and Full bedrooms
• Full bedroom
• King Master bedroom with en suite bath
• Beach-side deck with grill and filtered view of the Gulf
This beach house accommodates 8 people. Extra parking for boats or trailers is available in the community - on first come basis.
Salinas Park is within walking distance with volleyball court, restrooms, and screened picnic areas. For shopping, Port St. Joe is less than ten miles away and Apalachicola is 23 miles.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.